The Maverick Bands | Charlotte, NC
The Maverick Bands are working hard to be recognized as one of the top band programs in Charlotte.
Events at a Glance
- Winter Band Concert RESCHEDULED for = Tuesday, January 8th @ 7pm
- Krispy Kreme fundraising to start soon
- Big Band Trip = April 12-13, 2019 (details coming soon)
- Thank you for a great marching band season. We’re looking forward to transitioning to Pep Band season.
- Pep Band practice = TBD (likely will be 2 days/week from 2:30p – 4:00p)
From the Boosters:
- All volunteers must be registered with CMS. Go to www.cmsvolunteers.com to register.
- Our Band Booster meetings typically occur on the 1st Thursday of the month. The next band booster meeting will be on Thursday, January 10, 2019 from 6:30 – 7:30pm in the band room at MCHS
Connect with Us
Follow us on Instagram @TheMaverickBands! and on Facebook at TheMaverickBands
Raise that Money
We are currently working on several fundraising options, including selling Krispy Kreme gift certificates and hosting a yard sale to help support the marching band. Please make sure you are actively participating and supporting the program. Please use the “Contact Us” page if you have any questions about a fundraiser or ways to support the band.
ALL adults (18-years-old and up) MUST be approved by Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (CMS) to volunteer with the band. If you have registered to volunteer in the past, you must RE-REGISTER EVERY YEAR. Whether you're new to volunteering, or need to "re-up," you may use...read more
We encourage everyone to be involved with the Band Boosters and attend the monthly meetings (typically the 1st Thursday of the month). Our band is better because of dedicated parents/guardians like you. Please join us to make this year the best one yet. • President:...read more
Mr. Tyler Curbeam (last year's Drum Tech) is our new Band Director! Mr. Curbeam is transferring to us from JT Williams Montessori School (a CMS magnet school), where he was the Band Director this past year. We are very excited about the potential of a new year. ...read more