The Maverick Bands | Charlotte, NC
The Maverick Bands are working hard to be recognized as one of the top band programs in Charlotte.
Events at a Glance
- July 5 = Marching Band Commitment Form is due to Ms. Benson (email@example.com)
- July 8 = Monthly Band Booster Mtng
- August 9-13 & 16-20 = Marching Band Camp (See announcements or Registration page for more details)
From the Boosters:
- All volunteers must be registered with CMS. Go to the CMS volunteer website to register. Even if you registered previously, you must update your profile to be active again this year.
- Our Band Booster meetings typically occur on the 1st Thursday of the month. The next band booster meeting will be on Thursday, July 8, 2021 from 6:30 – 7:30pm via Zoom link.
Connect with Us
Follow us on Instagram at MavericksBand and on Facebook at TheMaverickBands
Raise that Money
We are currently working on several fundraising options, including selling Krispy Kreme gift certificates and Which Wich Spirit Nights, coupon books, as well as hosting a yard sale in the spring to help support the marching band. Please make sure you are actively participating and supporting the program. Please use the “Contact Us” page if you have any questions about a fundraiser or ways to support the band.
Marching Mavericks Commitment Letter 2021-2022 Dear Band Student and Parent/Guardian, It is with great pleasure that I have the opportunity to inform you about the upcoming season! We are anticipating a fun-filled and successful season as we plan our performance...
Marching Mavericks Current Season Info 2021-2022 Marching Band Schedule Please note, schedule is subject to change based on the decision of the director. Date Event Location Time Aug 9-13 Band Camp Creek 8am-5:30pm Aug 16-20 Band Camp Creek 8am-5:30pm **TBD Parent...
Marching Mavericks Commitment Form 2021-2022 This form needs to be filled out and emailed to Ms. Benson (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than July 5, 2021 _____________________________ will be participating in the 2021-2022 Marching Mavericks Band. (Please...
ALL adults (18-years-old and up) MUST be approved by Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools (CMS) to volunteer with the band. If you have registered to volunteer in the past, you must RE-REGISTER EVERY YEAR. Whether you're new to volunteering, or need to "re-up,"...